Thursday, October 7, 2010

Enthiran - THE ROBOT

This is the first time I am not satisfied after seeing Thalai's movie as a Hero. I had the same feel with "Kuselan" but i convinced myself that its a movie for friendship including pasupathy given more weightage than Rajini. But what about ROBOT??? Am i matured enough to ignore Rajini movies as most of them say or Am I still not matured expecting some styles and Punches from SuperStar???? I just asked myself. will answer this question at the last :-)



I was not very much excited about watching Rajini's movie. I am usually too much excited even before the movie is released. This time just half an before the show began i got that excitement. Hurried to the theatre . While getting up the stairs heard the Enthiran song , Thinking the movie is started yelled at my friend saying the movie started and the opening song is going on. Fortunately its just the commercial.Finally I am at the peak of excitement to Watch Thala (not ROBOT) on the screen after Shivaji.


Movie started , Screen showed the clip of SUPER STAR. No whistling(Damn audience). I whistled as far as i know and forced the friend near me to whistle. Waited for Rajini's Intro . Nothing much just a song. but There was Nothing great. Just a frame where Thala was desinging a Mechanical person. huh.. What the Heck Shankar has done??

Movie went on . No punches from Thala, No peculiar mannerism for this movie. Very bad really really disappointed.


Ok Lets come to the Positives. Here is my ordering


First: Aish. Maan.. What should i say her. Women or girl. She was awesome. Gorgeous. She got miss Universe long back but still she looks awesome. The way she acted , danced , beauty really pulled my attention. To be frank I admired her more than Rajini in this movie. The whole movie was centered around her and that made her to come all through the movie which was a treat to my eyes (Lucky Abishek ;-) ).

Second: Villan Rajini. Here comes what i expected from Thala. Punch, Gethu, Mannerism. But just for 10 min. Rajini's Villan role was really awesome. The way he walked, talked, huh (I expected this all through the movie). The tone with Which THALA says "ROBO Sapiens" does it all.

Third: huh I am sorry to say this. There is no third one.

I really dont understand what Shankar has tried here. Is this his DREAM project? Really really bad. Gentleman, Mudhalvan - Infront of these ROBOT is not a worthy cake. He just played with Technologies.

Rajini fans dont expect a ROBOT to have an electromagnetic power. We will believe even if Shankar had said Rajini posses it as a Human. We believe Rajini as a Normal Human with Super Hero Powers(we are HARDCORE fans of Rajini and I am proud of it as well).

Overall according to me Shankar used Rajini to get the investment of Sun Pictures to accomplish his dreams(which is not worth 160 crores) killing our (Rajini fans) dreams.


Finally to conclude with the answer to the question i asked to myself - Yes I am still not Matured and What Next? Expecting THALAIVAR to deliver one more movie just like PADAIYAPPA or BAASHA.

2 comments:

  1. This is ofcourse a typical Shankar film and he has used thala in a correct way. I couldn't understand what point ur trying to make!! Do you want a scientist who wasted nearly 10 years of his life in making a robot to laugh and speak some punch dialogues? :P Panni kuttilam punch dialogue pesura kalam ilaya ithu??? Do you want Rajini to do the same??

    You accepted that thala has done great deeds in villian character.. Thats what this film is all about.. Note this film is not vasu.. This is ROBOT :) :)

    And Mr. Hardcore thala fan!! We had never watched a rajini movie in this mix:
    Hero: Rajini
    Villian: Rajini
    Comedian: Rajini

    In addition, 1000 of RAJINI for last half an hour.. What else do you need?

    And don worry pradeep lets ask shankar to program the next robot with punch dialogues and heroistic mannerism ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh.. Saranya.. Thanks for your commments.. Great to see comments for my blog.

    Thalaivar punch pesunathan engala maathiri aaluku thalai padam paatha satifaction varum. I didnt say I want in this movie. Puches wont suit this thats y i didnt like the same.

    May be if you are a Rajini fan You could have seen the same combination in "Netrikan". Thalais all time hit.

    Hello Singam single a than varum nu sonnavanga Naanga. I just remembered that dialogue of thala when i saw 1000 Rajini.

    Well I accept your thoughts da.. It all how everyone take the movie. You are a Shankar fan and obviously you will like it.

    But Thala na oru gethu venum. Its just my thought. hold on, rather than thoughts i can say like its my frustration.

    Keep commenting:-)

    ReplyDelete